From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:36:53 -0400
i was asked to post this for a friend...these are a friend of hers'
ferrets... please respond to her...this is all i know...

Three adorable ferrets for adoption in Salem Mass.  Not by choice but
necessity.  Two females and one male.  Shiva is a dew female about 3
years old.  Meeka is a sable female about 3 years old.  Winston is a light
sable male about 1 1/2 years old.  They are very lovable and spoiled with
personality to spare.  They come with everything!!!!  Cage, hammocks,
dishes, bottles etc....

Please email [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

thank you...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!  Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.topsitelists.com/start/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.