From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 18:45:57 -0500
Thnaks to everyone who wrote to Sonia at the denvers childrens museum.  I
still have not got a response yet, but will keep after them.  Let me know if
anyone gets a response And to all who have not wrote- e-mail and find out
why they have a ferret on display in a glass aquarium like cage.  A museum
is not for a ferret, it needs a home.

Ferrets Etc.  would be happy to get this ferret a wonderful ferret loving
and ferret educated home.  We rescued 200 in 1995 alone and want to help as
many this year and every year after as possible.  I wish I could save them
all, all animals, but I guess it is one at a time, starting with this little
one.  Sorry if I ramble, but the animal and ferret neglect in this world is
just intolerable!!

Sonia peterson-  [log in to unmask]
303-433-7444 X115
Fax 433-9520
address for all who can write to her
2121 Childrens Museum drive  Denver, Co.  80211

Please write, call do whatever to help this little ferret and prevent
another being brought in to that enviroment.  I took many suggestions and
for everyone and plan to go to the board of directors tomorrow and anyone
else who will listen.  Plus get the media involved.  Thanks for all the
suggestions, I will let everyone know what happens.  Stephanie