Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:37:49 -0400
Hi All,

I posted about a lost ferret named Kit a week or so ago.  Well he has been
found!!  It has been 10 days since he got out (May 24) and he has been
found.  He is a little scrawny but he is fine.  My friend who lost the
ferret, and I want to thank all who wrote and all who prayed for him to
return.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Give all your fuzzies kisses and hugs, Prayers go out to all fuzzies sick
and lost,

Debbie and the Crazy Ferrets9 Skittles, Bandit, Thelma, Louise, Raz, Dozer,
Champ, Houdini and Spirit (Still missing my Snowy)

Debbie's Gift Shop
<http://www.angelfire.com./biz2/jarsetc/GiftShop.html>
Debbie's Crazy Ferrets9
<http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/6386>