From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:13:58 -0800
I wish to anything I could come but I don't see it in my future!  I have no
money to fly to Disneyworld and who in the heck would take care of my 10 and
however many rescues there might be?  Plus I have to be here to take the
calls about rescues and such stuff.  I am pretty much locked in here and
since the ferts are always my 1st priority I guess that leaves me out of the
fun!  Maybe someday I will have a lot of helpers and enough cash to do
something like this.  I want to go to the next big Expo in Vegas tho since
that is a feasable drive for me and would only be a couple of days.  Maybe I
will see some FML'ers there next year!!  Thanks for doing this tho I think
it is a smashing idea!!  TNT!

      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House