From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:31:28 -0000
Has anyone else experienced a sort of strange feeling before a pet died.  I
mentioned in my post of 28 Feb that Amanda felt different the day before
she died.  She seemed in good health but she went to sleep and didn't wake
up:-(

Badger, one of my polecat hobs, had surgery yesterday to clean out what
I and vet thought was an abscess, it turned out to be a cyst which was
successfully removed.  Badger is now sporting a bald patch, a 1.5 inch
wound with 5 stitches on his left hip, now I've had a closer look at the
operation site it looks as if it could 5 stitches through twice.  It
doesn't seem to be bothering him at all.  He's just had his antibiotic
(synulox) crushed up in some Z-Megamore.

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare.