From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:31:20 +0100
>Camilla Englund wrote:-
>I have two very macho males. :)
>Does your friend sell and ship to other countries? :)

Well I don't think he's even considered it but I bet he'll be only too
pleased to think of "macho" American hobs strutting their stuff proudly
wearing British made H-type leather harnesses.  He just does the harnesses
to help fund the ferret rescue he and his wife run.

If anyone else is interested it might be useful to have one shipping
contact - make things cheaper all round.  Whoops I hope this isn't being
to read too much like an advert, sorry Bill - it's just that Camilla isn't
the only one interested.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & Editor of The National Ferret Welfare Society.
Web Site: www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm  last update 14 April 1999
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troy, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill & Bobby.