From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 16:45:03 -0400
Because of You

Because of you, I love like I have not before.
Because of you, I've opened up my heart's locked door.
Because of you, I know I'll only love you more.
Because of you...Because of you.

Because of you, I think in ways I never have.
Because of you, my mind tends not to be so sad.
Because of you, I find that I don't get so mad.
Because of you...Because of you.

Because of you, my little house is now a home.
Because of you, I know I will not be alone.
Because of you, I've got a love to call my own.
Because of you...All because of you.

S.Pyron
5/12/11