From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:44:12 -0500
Hello Santa's,

This is Josie and Hazel from Asti's Ferret Haven.

We wanted to say" We both hope you had a wonderful Christmas and We
forgive you for forgetting about us".

Mom says" Don't be upset,there must be a good reason Santa didn't come"

We are not asking for handouts. We just wanted our Santa's to know WE
FORGIVE THEM.

Thank you to all of the other WONDERFUL SANTA'S that sent the wonderful
gifts and donations for our vet bill. Our brother's and Sister's really
enjoyed opening their gifts.

DOOKS
Josie and Hazel