From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:43:45 -0400
I would just like to thank a few people publicly for the help they gave
with Sweet Miracle.  I will list below who you are.

***Thank you very much to Caitlyn Martin.  For transporting her from the
emergency clinic to Dr. Dan's.  Also thank you for just being there.  You
really helped me alot.  And thank you for staying up until after midnight
to wait on the call from me to let you know how she was doing.  She is
watching down on us now and knows how much you miss her.  She would have
had a wonderful home with you if she would have made it.

***Thank you Pam Sessoms for the much needed donation.  She knows how much
you cared.  And also thank you for help with transportation with the cages.

***Thank you Karen Douglas for the donation as well as being there for me.
For giving me another shoulder to cry and lean on.  I will always greatly
appreciate you for being there.

***Thank you to DookDook.  You know who you are.  The ferret Good Mommy,
for the much needed help.  We really do appreciate it.

***Thank you Marie and all others for the help on the way.

***Thank you to all my ferrets that were there to kiss away my tears as
they were flowing.

***Thank you to all the people for the cards and prayers and kind words.
You are all wonderful people and don't know how much it means to me to
check my email in the morning after a very bad day and see that I have
received so many emails from so many who care so much.

***Thank you to my mother for being there and driving to the emergency
clinic at 8:00p.m.  and not getting in until 3:00 in the morning after a
very long day at work.

***Thank you lastly to BIG.  For running this wonderful list.  I owe it
partially to you that I have so many wonderful weasels.  I found a fellow
FMLer on this list in my area.  She has changed my life dramatically.
Thank you very much BIG.  Four paws up from 22 ferrets to BIG.

***Thank you for those of you I have missed.  If I have missed you please
forgive me.  If you email me I will be sure to publicly thank you.

Again thank you all for ALL of your help.

Here is the name and address for the Emergency Clinic for those of you
that need it.

Animal Emergency Clinic Of Cary
220 High House Rd.
Cary, NC 27513
1-919-462-8989(they will take a credit card over the phone)

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org
110 Harbord Drive