From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:54:08 -0500
Only 4 more days until the deadline to sign up for the Support Our
Shelters Thanksgiving Card Exchange. This exchange is one that is
near and dear to my heart because it honors ferret shelters. AND the
proceeds from this exchange will go to one lucky shelter.

We have had to change the format for this exchange and how we run it
a bit from past years. Now everyone that signs up nominates their
favorite shelter. And all the shelters nominated are the sent the cards
(rather than the people signing up). And then all those shelters names
will go into the hat and the name drawn will with the proceeds of the
exchange.

I was surprised to see so few people sign up, and it dawned on me that
some people may not personally know any of our wonderful shelters. If
this is so and you want to sign up I would gladly help you find a
shelter, maybe in your area that you could sign up.

Or, maybe you just don't like this format. Hmmm. If I can help, feel
free to email me. Deadline to sign up is November 14, 2012 (not 2014
like I posted in my last post. Sorry I twitched)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Robin  Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html