From:
RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:55:58 -0800
I am going to be a foster mom to this 5lb little boy ferret for the Kodiak
Humane Society.  I have never attempted this before.  Slinkie is the only
ferret that I have right now and she is only 1.1 lbs.  Is there any
information that anyone can pass on, pertaining to the intro of the foster
ferret to my Slinkie, or any precautions that I need to take just because?
I hope that someone can help me out!!!

Thanks
Dana in Kodiak Alaska