From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 21:29:15 -0700
I have been accused of sending out Mother's Day cards but I must give
credit where credit is due.

This wonderful idea came from the warm and caring heart of Carol Krause.
A friend surprised her with a card last year and she wanted to let others
feel the same joy she felt when she received hers.  Carol wrote the
saying and her friend Sharon Baer did the illustration-all I did was
compile a list of addresses of the people who have participated in past
card exchanges and donate a few stamps.  These two women are the ones
responsible for putting a smile on the face of many Ferrets Mom's this
Mother's Day!  Carol's idea did inspire me to take it a little further
and I sent a few cards out to several of the Shelter Mom's who give so
much of their time and energy, but that is nothing compared to the over
50 cards Carol sent out!

So.....if you were one of the lucky ones to receive this beautiful card
and it filled your heart with joy, take a moment to thank Carol.....she
has a heart of solid gold!!

And I think now is a good time to say we are still taking names for the
Memorial Day Card Exchange!  If you haven't already signed up....you
better do it now!  You never know what might happen!!!  The donations
from this Card Exchange will go to Mary Mewton from MKARESQ.

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer