From:
Jeanette Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 09:42:25 EST
Hi guys:

Last night, while I was playing w/ my fuzzies, I noticed something really
weird.  They were jumping around & exploring everything & started whistling.
They both STOPPED dead in their tracks, their eyes got really big & they
started looking around the room to see what it was.  So I stopped.  And as
they were about to go about their business again, I started again.  They
stopped again - they reminded me of little Stepford ferrets - whistle & they
stop, stop whistling & they resume playing.

Anybody have any ideas?  Do you think maybe it hurts their ears - or is it
just a quirk w/ my guys?

     Thanks,
       Jeanette Phillips