From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:29:01 -0500
Hi all,

I just want to do 2 thank yous.  First, to the people with whom I have
been exchanging cards the last year, I want to say how very much I enjoy
them,especially the home made ones.  I can't do that fancy stuff with my
web tv,so I just send the "same old,same old" ones.  I just love seeing
all the cute pics!

Second, my auctions have started to go off,and they are doing pretty well.
So, thanks to any and all who have helped out with that.  I will be having
a fresh batch of large size clothing posting as soon as my hoster gets to
it,so if anyone can use any..........please check out deecat1.  Happy
Easter to all!

Regards,
Carol