Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 12:57:43 -0500
>I AM A NONE SMOKER BUT I'M ALMOST CERTAIN THAT FIO (MY SABLE FUZZIE HEAD)
>WAS A HEAVY SMOKER IN HIS PAST LIFE.... HE GOES HUNTING FOR ASHTRAYS, IF
>HE'S LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND ONE HE GOES FOR A BELLY FLOP AND DRAGS HIS ENTIRE
>LENGHTH THROUGH.  SOMETIMES HIS NOSE IS BLACK INSTEAD OF PINK.... ANY OTHER
>WANT TO BE SMOKERS OUT THERE?

We recently got a baby ferret.  Her first exploration included dragging
socks into the pool table and flipping my ash tray over and dragging the
cigarette butts into the pool table also.  I try to keep it out of her reach
but sometimes I forget.  The other day I went down stairs to find the ash
try knock over once again and Minnie placing the butts into the folded socks
that were laying around.  My other male ferret will not even kiss me when I
smoked a cigarette an hour before much less stick his head down into an ash
tray.  I found her interest in cigarettes rather odd.  She likes the smell
of them.  When I am smoking she gets right up in my face.

Just thought I would let you know you're not the only one.

Gwen