From:
jeff_hopko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:57:28 -0700
Our little Starr girl had been lethargic and uninterested in her usual toys
and foods.  I posted about six weeks ago regarding her condition: 3y6m MF
female "product", and small at 700g in best health.  We have had three
blood panels taken in July, with the third showing "turning a corner" ( for
the good...).

Interpretation was somewhat sketchy, with no real result until read by a
'bloodwork guru', on the E coast.  Recently she has shown the floppies I
have seen in our older rescues upon waking.  Since her last vet (appx 30
days), she has lost 60g, or about 10 percent of her body mass.  New blood
panels have been taken 2 Sep, and an abortion of Bob C's chicken gravy
(scaled down by cornish game hen) awaits her evening feeding... Anyone
having experience in ECE is welcome to respond to: