From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:14:52 -0700
Dear All,

WOOOHOOO! I'm so excited! Check out Rocky's Ferretstock 2011 Raffle
website! The raffles will only run til June 18th, so don't wait and
forget! Anyone interested in using Paypal, please write me with your
telephone number, and we'll talk. I'm leaving for Symposium tomorrow
in Phoenix, but will be checking in with you all, and back in Maryland
next Monday.

Ferretstock is a real in-person live event, and we're looking forward
to a great attendance of old and new friends alike. See our website for
all the details, just click on "EVENTS".

Thank you all so much for helping me keep Rocky's doors open, going on
18 years!!!!:

http://rockysraffles.com/

Affectionately,
Barb Clay