From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 04:32:57 -0400
Good Morning To ALL!!!! :-)

Hope all is well with the world this morning, and all the Fuzzies and
Animals in it!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just want to share with you all, my visit to the vet with my Baby
Joey, AKA Joe Joe, Fat Boy, Stubbs, Cutey Pie, etc!!!! :-)  First of all, I
was a little concerned about Joey due to the largeness of his little body
considering that he is only 6.5 months old and out weighs my oldest and
biggest fuzzy (Tazy AKA, Tazy Boo, Boo, Boo Shoe, Taz Man, etc) Well, when
the Doc picked Joey up he said what the HELL are you feeding this little
bugger, he then proceeded to weigh his little rotund body and he weighed in
at 4.25 lbs!!!!!!!!!  He checked him out throughly, took blood and all, and
everything checked out negative :-) He is in excellent health!!!!! :-)
Thank the GOOD LORD for that!!!!!!!  My Doc suggested I put him on a diet,
as he is a little slow at learning how to mountain climb due to having to
drag his BIG BOTTOM up after himself hee hee hee!!!

He also suggested putting him on a diet and jogging with him outside on his
harness or on a tread mill (YEAH RIGHT)  I figure it has to be the Totally
Ferret food I'm feeding him, he just LOVES it!!!!!

But, all in all it was a GREAT visit to the vet and I will try to curb
Joe Joe's appetite, so PLEASE wish me LUCK as I try the almost IMPOSSIBLE

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING to ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

A SPECIAL PRAYER goes out to ALL homeless, sick Fuzzies, and Animals!!!!!!

Love to ALL,

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum