From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:09:57 -0500
I was on the phone ordering some cosmetic samplers from DHC for our
teenaged niece when there wound up being strange noises over the line.
I checked my plugs.  He checked his.  Then it hit me, so he held while I
ran to the other room.  There was Whizbang -- ear to the earpiece on that
room's phone while digging at the mouthpiece to get in with the people!

Years ago we used to have some ferrets who we trained to follow commands
given over the phone (and then the person at home would reward them).
Whizbang may be a good one to learn how to do that if we decide to teach
that skill set again.