From:
FerretMommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 23:24:00 -0800
>From:    Nemecheks <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I just want to say that I am laughing real hard about the post saying
>that the people on this board are sooo mean to their ferrets.  Why am I
>laughing hard?  Let's see, it's wrong to cage a ferret?  Well, does anyone
>here let their kids run in the street?  How about letting your dogs roam
>the neighborhood freely?  It's for SAFETY!  I don't make my children stay
>in the fenced yard because I'm mean, I don't cage my ferrets at night when
>I can't watch them because I'm mean.  I do it because I care!  I dare you
>to tell me I am mean for making my kids stay in the yard and NOT play in
>the busy street, or tell me that I am mean for making my ferrets be in the
>same place every night so I know where they are.
>
>And since when is it a USER ERROR when anything gets sick?  If my ferret
>has some disease, unless it's one I caused directly, it's not a user
>error.  In the same respect am I abusing my kids if they get a flu?...
>Jessica
>Exposing my ferret to human condtions EVERYDAY! (and loving it!)

Oh Wonderfully Said!..  add me to this list of bad ferret owners..  I
love my babies who love their mommy who sleep safely in their cages and
eat their food and plenty of water and toys and fresh air and all them
bad things.. :) ..  not to mention they get out for hours a day with
watchfull eye's and proofed house..

Yep i'm a mean mom too!

Life is life ...untill you are owned by ferrets  :)
LOVE YOUR FUZZY'S TODAY FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS..
BLESSING TO ALL WHO ARE LOVED BY FUZZY FACES