Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:06:44 -0400
I know this is off-topic, but since so many people here use Ebay and
PayPal for fundraising and contributions--beware of similar emails
purporting to be from PayPal.  I received one such email, but I was
suspicious of it because I received a nearly identical one from Ebay on
the same day.  So I went through PayPal's suspected fraud reporting
process, and lo and behold, it was indeed a fradulent email.  You can't
be too careful these days.  If you get an email from Ebay or PayPal
asking for any information, go to Ebay or PayPal's website (type in the
URL yourself, don't click on a link in the email) and make them prove
to you that it's real.

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
everything moved:
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/
blog: http://badriya-z.blogspot.com/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let's not go into that.  You're not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister