From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:07:13 -0700
Monday Tracy and I will meet with her vet the Orthopedist and
Anesthesiologist to talk over what will be the safest treatment for her
and give her the best quality of live.  On Wednesday she will go to
surgery.

Hugs and kisses to everyone for all of your wonderful advice I am at ease
now knowing that if she has to lose her leg that she will do well without
it.  For many ferrets have gone through this and have been able to get
along.  She now has her ferret family and myself to help her heal and
learn how to do with or without her little leg.  I will keep everyone
posted on what happens with her.

Tracy and Carat send big loves to all of you for caring so much and
wanting to help them.

My best to everyone and your pets,

Fysha