From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:56:24 -0500
In addition to the original subject line:
two breakaway discussions on the disease have begun in

and

Remember that these households are having multiple ferrets ill and many
of those dying.

The FHL is set so that non-members can read there because we moderators
(in addition to me there are Pam Sessoms, Dr. Bruce Williams, Troy Lynn
Ekhart, Patty Kaczorowski, and Julie Fossa. In the past we also had
Christopher Bennett who was terminally ill and wanted to create good
that would continue after him, and Mike Janke who also saved ferrets
through Miami Ferret and elsewhere but was sadly lost to a malignancy).

Please, look for possible alternative subject lines in

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: