From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 04:16:15 EDT
Hi Everybody...

first and foremost..  to get info to Ferrets Anonymous please send them to
me to forward if this address fails..  [log in to unmask]

next..  Rocking Ferrets... After catching up on the fml's for about ten days
I was surprised to see the entries about rocking ferrets.... then it dawned
on me [duh!] that I take rocking so for granted I don't even realize I do it
all... and I do mean ALL... the time..  sick, post-surgery, new, scared,
needs to rest and get well, or just feelin' lonesome... ROCK THE FERRET!!  I
spend a lot of nights in my oversized rocking chair..  with a needy ferret
child... it worked with all my kids and it works with my fur kids just as
well...

Northern Calif.  fund raiser... could you send me the address where to end
things for your 'sale' or 'auction'???  please??

now I will turn this over to Foggy to reply to Miss Wiggles...[with a little
help from my very slow fingers}

it was written..  "Wiggles asks Foggy's Paw in Marriage'..  his reply: My
Sweet Gentle Miss Wiggles, would that I had a Paw to give..  When the nights
grew long and I was cold..you were there..  when I was frightened..  you
were there..  when I dispaired..  you were there..  when I cried..  you were
there to sooth and wash the tears away... and tho you poor smashed mouth was
not nearly healed, you kept me clean and helped me be of good cheer.  You
are the kindest and most dainty of ladies... and I will love you till the
end of my days... You deserve every happiness and a husband who can dance at
your wedding... I cannot... but when that wonderful day comes... I will
toast your joyful future!

All my Love ...  Foggy

more later perhaps... dayna and the Woozles on the Lam in LA...