From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:44:08 -0500
Just a reminder to everyone out there in the Louisville, KY and
surrounding areas, our first meeting is coming up!  :)

Derby City Dookers' kick-off meeting will be held in the 2nd floor
meeting rooms of the Louisville Free Public Library at 6pm, March 30th
(This Thursday!).  Ferrets are (sadly) not allowed to this first meeting,
though in the future they will be once we find a place that will allow
us.  Please plan to stay at least 30 minutes, but no longer than an
hour or so.  Light refreshments and snacks will be provided, library
permitting.  The address of the establishment is below for anyone, and if
directions are needed, please contact me and I'll forward them to you.

And I can't express this enough - please please please come out!  We're
going to be making some important decisions even at this first meeting!
Even if you can't make it, contact me anyways so I can get you on our
members list and update you on our happenings and such!

I look forward to seeing some of you there. :)

Addy:
Louisville Free Public Library
301 York Street
Louisville, KY 40203
www.lfpl.org

--
Lin
Seiko, Nanoki, Yukina, and Sidney (the ferts)

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink.  - Murray Banks Animals
can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally speaking, they
are ignored.  - Alice Walker

If a ferret bites you it is nearly always your own fault. - Phil Drabble
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.