From:
STAR Feret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 16:29:44 EST
I'm a week behind on FML's.... so if this has been said, please forgive the
repeat.

I received the 1998 Rabies Compandium in the mail yesterday from Virginia.
I'm making 500 copies.  If anyone wants their own copy, just send me a SASE
(the #10 long one, this is a good size "document") to:

STAR* Ferrets
1998 Compendium
P. O. Box 1714
Springfield, VA 22151-0714

It will be included in the March issue of STAR* Ferrets, so subscribers
don't need to send a SASE unless they want the document NOW.

I'll also be handing out copies at the HSUS Animal Care Expo in San Diego ,
CA in February.

Pam