From:
michelle trocine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:00:22 -0700
I've been on vacation for a week so if someone else posted about this
excuse me for the repeat.  I feed my ferrets multilple foods, one of them
being Natures Recipe Feline Matinence Formula.  I received a bag from
pets.com and when I opened it the appearance of it is different.  Usually
it resembles the color and shape of cheerios.  It's much darker and smaller
now.  I looked at the ingredients and it appears as if they are totally
different.  There was no mention of a new formula on the bag and the bag
I bought a week ago at petsmart was the usual stuff.  On top of all this
my ferrets and cats don't seem to be to on to the new formula.  I've had
them tare at the bags when I bring home a new one and this time they just
looked, sniffed and walked away.  This is usually their favorite food
(Diddle my picky eater won't eat much else-even totally ferret).  I emailed
the company today also.  I was wondering if anyone on the FML knows if they
can just go ahead and change the formula like that with out advertising it.

If my guys don't like it I guess I'll be stuck returning 2 8lb bags of the
stuff and will have to look for another food.

Michelle and the four fuzzbutts