From:
Mike & Terra Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 10:22:52 -0500
Hi everybody.  We have a problem and we're interested in your input.  We
have a 6 month old daughter who is having a serious allergic reaction to
something for the past 2 days and we think that it may be our 4 ferrets.
She has hives all over her little body except in her diaper area.  The one
place that would never come into contact with the ferrets or anything that
they touched.

Has anyone else had a similar experience, and what did you do?  Is there a
way that they both can be here in this house, even if it is an allergy?  Or
is the only solution to find my furbabies a new home.  I love my ferrets
very much and the thought of possibly making them go live somewhere else is
making me cry as I type.  But my baby being itchy and miserable is not what
I want either.

Can anybody help us?  Please email me directly if you have any suggestions
or advice.  My email addy is [log in to unmask]

Everybody hug and kiss your fuzzies just for me.

Mike, Terra, Arianne and the fabulous four  (Smokee, Digger, Winnie, and =
Roo)