From:
Steve Messinis & Vicki Bookless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:27:48 -0400
I am new to the FML, and was hoping to get some information on
ferret-related events and clubs in Michigan.  At this moment I have two
furries, Sable 3 yrs.  and Sam 1 yr.

We are building a house in the country, and all four of us have been living
in our 17ft. travel trailer all summer!  The fuzzies love the fresh air and
have an outside run to spend the beautiful days in Northern Michigan.  It's
been tough but definately a wonderful experience for all of us.

Also, I hate to be a bother, but I trashed the FML issue that had the recipe
for "Duck Soup".  Could someone E-Mail me the recipe?  I'd be truly
thankful.

Oh, and when our house is finally done, I'll be looking for more furries to
give homes to.  Take care everyone.  Vicki