From:
The Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:43:06 -0600
Corinn,..... and anybody who needs them.

I purchased a bunch of the *3oz. Lixit Flat Sided Quick Lock Crocks
(LX 771), from The *Ferret Store* and put them under all 12 of my kids
water bottles.

they work great.  I actually bought double the amount so I could just
change them every day without running and washing them right then.  Saves
a lot of steps for me with 20 ferrets.  Now one thing we did have to do.
Some of my forever busy ones kept on pulling the handle with the bowl
right off all the time.  We added a flat screw on both sides and that
ended that.  The thing to watch when you do that though is, don't place
the screw where it will be exactly where a cage wire is!

They are ideal for traveling too. Maybe you want to give them a try.

Helga
(The One whose Motor Runs On Ferret Kisses)