From:
Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 07:05:38 -0700
Hi All,

1st off I have now come to know that Rockadoodle is a poofer but not a
complete poofer.  Light got near her tonite and she threw a fit.  I grabbed
her and this time I did not have to bring her as close to smell the smell
and it was definitely a baby poof!!!  EWWWWWWW!!!!!  At least she isn't
trying to rescent the whole area when she does this <GGG> She is soooo
considerate<GG>

At this very moment I am in a state of very happy shock!!  You see a very
special new friend felt that our little shelter was very much worth helping.
She knows several key people in some top company's that make products we use
for our ferrets.  She cultivated these relationships over a period of 15
years of being a ferret parent.  Well, she talked to them on our behalf and
they sent some donations my way.  The other day I had deliverd to me a big
'ol 40 lb.  bag of Totally ferret food!!!!  WOW!!  Thanks to all of you at
Performance Foods!!!

Then today came the other donation I knew was coming.  It was from the
makers of Nutrical.  Only I had NO idea they would send so much stuff and so
much of it.  I received not just Nutrical but also:

Canovite
puppyvite
felovite II
Hi-vite drops
Puppy drops
Nutristat
and I thing of Methigel

No wonder I am in shock.  I can only say I received so many tubes etc... of
things that you truly would not believe it!!  And we are talking about the
BIG tubes of these things too!  We are so thrilled we cannot even begin to
express it.  I am writing the vets in a post after this regarding if ALL of
these things should be fed to ferrets or not.  Whatever we cannot give them
we will resell to bring in $$$$ for the shelter.  Thank you sooo very much
to our good friend at Nutrical/Evsco.  And very special thanks again to our
special friend!!!!!

After receiving these and all the other donations in the past to FANG I KNOW
that there are truly ANGELS on earth!!!!

So Hot Damn the pee pee party in now in full bloom!!!<GGG> We are serving
Nutrical as an o'rderve (sp?) plus Banana Nut Rice Cakes, cantaloupe and a
couple raisins for the main course and then Ferretone for dessert!!!
Obviously ALL the kids had to help me unpack the goodies we got and I felt
with the great news that Rocki is all well and then these great donations
that the pee pee party was an absolute must!!  What fun!!  That surely did
make me feel all better after the enormous vet bill of $310 yesterday!!
EEEE GADS again!!  We just had to share this wonderful time with all of you.
TNT!!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!