From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:47:00 -0800
Saw the post on here about IKEA's new plush ferret (thank you!) and
found him tonight at the Seattle IKEA. They have a bunch of them.
They're in the kids section in a bin where all the plushes are.

At first I was disappointed cuz there's a bunch of plushes long before
the kids section and didn't see them there. Walk past there and go
right to the kids' area and you'll see plenty of them :)

http://www.ferretocious.com/play/112109-1.jpg

http://www.ferretocious.com/play/112109-2.jpg

I had to get him cuz I just don't have enough ferrets and ferret
cousins LOL

http://www.ferretocious.com/play/112109-3.jpg

http://www.ferretocious.com/play/112109-4.jpg
(floating shelf from IKEA, too - I forgot to buy a second one tonight!
This one's the plain oak one - I painted it to match my room. And yes,
I know pink gorillas are not Mustelids LOL)

Laura Holland
Ferretocious Forum
http://ferretocious.hyperboards.com