From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:59:19 -0700
Awwww Robin...you are such a Love..

We met at the AFA Show in Oregon...

She was relentless!!  She even renamed BruceBruiserTy JR...Bentley (i
like it!:) because he has had a broken tail from birth..  Hey..there WILL
be more..we're breeding him again,soon..trouble is..we want to get him
neutered so he'll quit mounting everything in our home (yes,everything!
Horny young man!!!!  ha!) You can purchase a Bentley II for your very
own!;) We have 4 sold & he hasn't even met his 3rd wife yet!  (We have
wife number 1 ...she lost her kits so she is spayed & has a Forever home
with us) Wife number two is nursing his week old offspring;) Hope to meet
you again...you're a kick!!!!  Our Frolic is August 11th...;) Yes...
Bentley will be there..along with one of his new kits i'd imagine!!!
XOXOXO!!

Randy Horton...Hello!!  My Pet Store HERO!  Thank you for letting me know
you're doing OK...Hey,join our Ferret Group..i'd LOVE to keep in contact!

That LUCKY ferret was adopted by one of my Wonderful Group members..but
we need sooooo many more of you!!  I'd LOVE to see ALL Pet Stores closed
down!  Our Shelters are maxed and people still go looking there;(

Love to all.....Praying for all the sick & homeless...Please adopt
Elvira..(i will be FOREVER in your debt!!!)
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets