Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:36:27 -0400
Now that a printed magazine does not show up in your mailbox or on the
shelve at the pet store, do you have trouble remembering to check in on
Ferrets Magazine Online? Boy I sure do, and I work for them! Seriously,
time seems to slip by so easily and next thing I know I haven't stopped
in to read all of the new articles and admire the cool pictures. I
don't know why, but I just manage to forget sometimes. Well, there is
a remedy for that. You can sign up for their newsletter so you never
forgot. And the newsletter is very nice, let me tell you. It's like a
tiny mini-mag in itself. Getting this newsletter has really helped me
out a lot. Now I wont' forget to take time out from the things that
seem so important so I can do something I really love. You really need
to sign up for the new letter. Its just like getting the mag in your
mailbox like before. I love it.

I really miss having something to have and to hold now that the mag is
out of print. But on the other hand, I feel like I get more online.
Also, there is a definite fun factor there that was not there before
because it's so interactive now. It's what you make of it. And the
smallanimalchannel is cool, I've uploaded a lot of videos and enjoyed
others videos that are not up on YouTube.

Anyway, I wanted to share this nifty option with you because it's
really helped me out a lot. I know I didn't see that you could sign
up for reminders/newsletters until a couple months ago so that would
mean others might not realize it.

Go have fun now!

Wolfy