From:
gabe and pam sasman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:51:10 -0500
Hello all:
I am a faithful reader of the FML.  I respect everyone's opinion and
welcome advise.

Some time ago I asked "what breed of dog is best with the ferrets" I
received over 70 letters and found that many dogs get along with the
ferrets (even hunting dogs ).  The main thing was to bring the dog into
an established ferret home as a puppy.

With this information in mind.  I am wondering specifically about the
hunting dogs.  My husband wants a beagle to go rabbit hunting.  So from
those of you with experience in introducing dogs to ferrets and especially
any regarding hunting dogs...Any advise?

My deepest sympathy to those we have lost your ferrets and still feel the
void in your family.

My best wishes to those who have new additions.
My prayers to those who have sick babies.
My hopes of finding those that are lost
My dreams of placing needy ferrets into loving homes.

I read these posts everyday and just thank heaven that my family is safe
and healthy.

Pam