From:
The Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 1995 08:03:43 -0500
I'm also quite jealous of those of you who can actually snooze with the
critters in there with you. We've tried!! They get in the covers and get
hyper for a while then go straight to the back of my knees or elbows and
start licking!! I'm quite ticklish adn can't stand this for more than a
moment. Brandy expecially won't stop--even if you move here. She loves to
lap cuddle and get inside my shirt to sleep if I'm on the florr or hold her
but the bed just doesn't seem to be working :( Any tips?? This licking thing
doesn't mean anything does it? Does she need soemthing she isn't getting in
her diet maybe? She's seems very healthy and is very active and social.

Thanx
Angi Brandy & Blaze