From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:38:52 -0400
Hi all and Happy Easter who all the celebrate it and Happy warm Sunday to
those who don't.  It is warm here in NH this weekend but being from the
South not warm enough!!  First think I was wondering if anyone has ever
thought about making a muzzle for a ferret?  I was so mad at Missitoo the
other morning I could have put a rubber band around her nose!  Well, maybe
not really but boy was I mad.  She just hates Blossom and Flower just can't
see it.  I was putting the little girls up so Missitoo could get out and
their hammock fell, so I was fixing it.  In the mean time Missie gets out of
her cage and is trying to get them.  I kept pushing her away and pushing her
away and she grabed poor little Blossom.  Had a terrible time getting her to
let go and she was just shaking her like a dish rag.  Finally got her loose
and my hubby put her back in her cage but through the top not realizing the
door was open.  So here she comes hell bent and grabs Flower throughing her
around and draging her off with me chasing her.  Well, needless to say Miss
Missitoo spent the rest of the day in her cage.  Everytime we said anything
to her she would turn and look away.  She knows she is bad and not suppose
to get them but does it anyway.  I was watching Nick News this morning and
there was something on there about exotic animals being pets.  There were
lions and wolf X breeds and monkeys.  Twice they showed a sweet little
sable ferret in the hands of a child.  There was no issue about not having
a ferret for a pet but they did show one.

Also, the little ferret I put on here a week or so ago that needs a home in
Central Fl has a two level cage and they were thinking of someone making an
offer for the ferret and the cage.  She is up to date on all her shots.  I
am still waiting on a phone number on how to reach her, at this time I am
e-mailing my daughter-in-law and getting info that way.  So I will let
everyone know when I know.  Thanks so much for the inquires.  Guess the
furries need time to get out now so will sign off for now.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses
Penny
Burglar
Blossom