From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:48:31 -0600
One of my ferrets does the same thing that Kathy posted about her ferret
doing.  He doesn't do it all the time though.  He usually only does it when
he is having his running time.  When he goes, he licks it off the carpet.
He doesn't drink anyone else's urine, just his own. And he doesn't drink
it from his cage.  Otherwise he seems to be healthy.  If anyone has any
answers for Kathy please add me to your reply.  Thanks,

Melissa Warren