Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:30:04 EST
Is there a humane agent in the county. This is disgusting. Does anyone
have any pictures? Written documentation. The news media may be the
only solution. I may be reached at 740-420-2984 evenings.

Teresa Landon
Director
email  [log in to unmask]

Dear James,

Thank you for contacting us about the ferrets you described. Do you
have any more information about this facility? When did you first find
out about this place? Have you ever visited these ferrets or do you
know anyone who has? Who contacted the health department and when? Has
anyone followed up with them? Are you or anyone you know able to take
digital photos of these ferrets and their living areas? If so please
email them to me right away as we really need pictures before we can
do anything to help these ferrets.

Again, thank you for your email and for your concern for these animals.
I'll look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Amanda Kyle        email  [log in to unmask]
Coordinator
Domestic Animal and Wildlife Rescue & Information Department
helpinganimals.com

I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP,YOU SEE
WHAT THEY WANT ,AND NEED AND NOW PEOPLE ,you people that have been
there and that has spoken with the health department get a hold of
these people,and I am sure that I am making a whole hearted effort
to help the animals ,what about you.The spca is probaly the best route,
but well them and peta both responded,I am sure that someone will have
something to say about me contacting peta,but before you do what have
you done for the ferrets,at least my results are and can be seen.
Birmingham Alabama trying to make a difference.

Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue and Shelter  [log in to unmask]