From:
Ben Roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:19:00 -0700
As most of you have probably seen my signature, ferret math has struck
again!!  I was just running around during lunch one day in Burien and
stumbled across the Burien Pet Store.  So I pulled over and went in to take
a look.  Sure enough there was a ferret, just the one.  He was in a glass
enclosed cage, his hammock was broken, and he felt like he had been
wallowing in his own excrement, just real dirty.  The lady asked if I
wanted to play with it and of course I said yea, so we played during my
lunch hour.  I get home and ask my partner about it.  You wont believe
this, I had to bed and please and make promises in blood just to get the
first one, the 2nd was a little less struggle, and after going to the
ferret frolic fun party put on by the WSFA, there was no hesitation in his
voice.  We had talked about getting one of Judith's babies because I would
like a bigger ferret and one by Nikko(SP), don't remember his name exactly.
He asked what about the bigger ferret, I told him even after rescuing this
one, we would still want one from Judith and continued talking and decided
to get the Burien ferret and will also wait until next year when Judith has
more babies.  4 will be my absolute limit!!  Anyway we named him Casey and
he's almost black, but Max was pretty dark too with out his undercoat.  I'm
hoping that Casey wont lighten up too much when he develops one, but he's
still a cutie.  I don't have any pics developed of him yet, but there will
be soon enough.

As always, my heart and tears go out to all those precious little fuzzbutts
that have cross the rainbow bridge and my prayers are with those struggling
not to!

Ben
& Jeff

Madelyn, Max, and Casey!