From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:41:34 -0500
Andria,

This symptom is NOT new. We have seen this before in some of the
ferrets and that is why Adrenal was over looked.

Just a note, there is a RARE symptom for Insulinoma, Hair Loss just
like Adrenal. We had this happen to one of our ferrets in 2004. We did
an exporitory on Angel as we "THOUGHT" she had adrenal because of the
hair pattern loss. What she did have was Insulinoma NOT Adrenal. She
had NO syptoms of Insuinoa and that's why it threw us.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge