From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 05:01:51 -0800
Hi, All

I am in need of a guide in Las Vegas.  I intend to make a trip to The Jewel
of the Desert in the near future.

I need someone who can recommend some good pet stores or breeders.  I want
to find two kits.  These will be my first two fuzzballs.  I have met several
and read all that I can.  I will no longer be Fuzzless!

My concern is that I am not familiar with the shops in Las Vegas and I wont
have time to drive all over town.  If someone can recommend a reputable
merchant, then I could call ahead and find out what they have and make
arrangements.

Any help would greatly appreciated

Thanks...Paki