From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:56:29 PDT
Hi everyone!

Do you think ferret are as conscious about their abs as we humans are?  I
found my Nonnie on his back with his hind feet in the air and he was lifting
his bottom off the floor.  It looked like he was trying to work his lower
abs.  I guess since he has lost all that weight (I wish he'd gain it back.
Okay, accuse me of sabotage) he wants to increase his muscle mass in his
tummy region.

Lise

Domi, Meisha, Stacia, Dante and Sully... Hey Ma, look! Nonnie's heading
for your step bench and 8 lb. weights!!!

Nonnie....So, what's the proper way to lift this?!