From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 08:28:10 -0700
Stephanie,
I use shredded newspaper with my five fuzzies.  I put it in the bottom of
their cages.  They love to burrow, and sleep in it.  The only draw back was
one of my babies had been eating it, she has since stopped, but I'll tell
you she did have some funny colored poops there for a while.  It is the
cheapest thing that I have found to put in the bottom of the cages, and
except for my one fuzzie eating it, and one of the safest.  (my kids aren't
always 100%)

Hope this helps .

June and the fabulous furry five