From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:45:51 -0400
To the folks who don't care for TF

It's been a long time since I posted but this is a subject that caused
me to get busy writing.

First of all the post about the "quality" of TF is a crock. After 14
years of doing shelter and rescue work, I can say with out a doubt that
there isn't ANYTHING wrong with TF. I have 22 sweet souls here now that
I will put up against anybody's kids. They are healthy, beautiful and
coats that look like they are wearing the finest mink coats in the
world. Oh I tried some of the "different" foods out there, but NOTHING
made my kids look so good and kept them healthy like TOTALLY FERRET!

Second to all of this crock, is the INSULT to Miss Liz and April. The
countless numbers of folks who have benefited from their generosity
would be to many to count. I hazard to guess how many thousand of
pounds of food that they have donated over the years. Not to mention
the support they have given the ferret community. How ANYONE could try
and say they don't produce a quality product, haven't both oars in the
water. I realize that we are all entitled to our opinions but this
really kicks the can. If you don't like their product, use something
else. But for crying out loud, don't slam or defame their creditability
and character like this. They support many, many shelters across this
country. With the shelters so over crowded now, some would NOT survive
if it wasn't for the generosity of Liz and April. I know both of these
ladies personally and really take great offense to these posts. They
would NEVER put out a inferior product. They go to great length and
research to make sure what they sell IS a QUALITY PRODUCT. Whether it
be dog or ferret food or whatever.

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinions but this really does
suck. I feed my kids Totally Ferret and will continue to do so as long
as I have ferrets. Totally Ferret rocks and so do the ladies that run
it!

Linda Lake
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Shelter/Rescue