Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:05:24 -0400
Hi all!  It has been a while since I have written - but we have been
sooooo very busy here in ABQ.  I find that I am busier washing, cleaning
up after, feeding and caring for......**used to be 3*** - then, 4 - and
now SIX fuzzbusters!!!!

When last I wrote, I became a local foster for the animal shelters here.
Well, then Petco got word of me......and I went from (*For those of you
that remember us.....it used to be Helena, Ricky, Artemus), to Ricky,
Artemus (Enter Vin Dweezil II and Zeus).....to adding MoJo Man, and
Meggie (Magdalena for long).  MoJo and Meggie were returned to Petco when
their owners had to move and couldn't take them with.  They called me,
and I told my husband....."I'm only gonna go LOOK at them honey.....trust
me.....".   He doesn't trust me too much anymore......cause I couldn't
leave this poor little ones there....in the back room.....until they were
found "a home".  *Sigh*.

We had to add a cage on.  We had to block off a couple rooms, but
everyone has assimilated into a "normal" routine, and they love one
another!!!

MoJo Man is an incredible lap hugger and kisser and loves nothing more
than to be snuggled to death.  Meggie - well, she is a snob.  And she
appreciates being "left to play", rather than being cuddled.  They were
both cage mates, but neither of them seems to give a diddle if they are
with each other, or someone else.  Ricky (who was becoming adrenal) seems
to have 'backtracked' since they entered, and shows no more signs or
symptoms (any ideas why kids?)  Vinny is....well, Vinny still.  Still
gets into EVERYTHING and leaves NOTHING untouched by his ferrety paws.
Artemus, our albino guy - seems to love being the "Lead of The Pack" -
in getting the new kids in trouble.  He has successfully showed them how
to open the cupboards, go thru to the drawers, get on the counter and
open the bread box to steal what they will.  Now if you knew what our
bread box looked like.....it is a metal one, with a roll top! .  I ask
you all......HOW THE HELL DOES HE DO IT?  ARGH!!!!  Ahem.  Sorry, lost
myself for a moment.

Truthfully, it is amazing to me - how these guys are fitting in
together.....and how they all get along.  Meggie may be the snob of
the pack, but I tell you - being the only female, she frickin rules
the pack!!!  I only wish I could be more like her......*winks*.

Well, thats all from here kids!  We are happy, fat, eating alot
(including all the stolen bread, donuts, tortillas, etc.....) and
learning to adjust.  Now, having said all that.....uhm.....does anyone
else have a good new "I added one" (or three) story for us all?

Happy Dooks, bread stealing and counter climbing to all!f

Kim and Her Army of Idiots.....

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....