From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 22:50:21 -0500
I think the fund raiser that Lisa Watson is running for Wind & Willows
Ferret Rescue is a great idea. I added some bling to the picture
yesterday, and went back tonight to see what else had been added. It is
really fun to watch the picture grow, as donations are made. The only
problem I had was it would only let me add one item at a time. To add
additional items, I had to pay for the first one, and then start from
scratch for the second. However, that really isn't a big imposition,
given that the donations go to a good cause.

For any who missed Lisa's post, and want to donate, or at least see the
picture, here is the link.
http://rescuefundraiser.org/donate/?instance=ww2013cr

Have fun watching the picture fill out.

Merry Christmas to all!

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
See - http://www.ferretadv.com/
Owner of The Clay Ferret
Quality Kits Raised With Love
Color Logo TCF