From:
Julie Pressey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 09:14:39 EDT
Just thought I would add my 2 cents to to the topic of the sweet scoop
litter.  I know the sweet scoop litter is all natural but it is a
clumping litter so I would be wary of it.  As with any clumping litter
you need to make sure it dont stick to their bums and get where it
shouldnt.  I did buy it once and my ferrets dug in it and got clumps
stuck to their noses.  So I quickly threw it out.  No more clumping
litter of any kind for me.

Julie