From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:19:24 -0400
Hi list readers,,

Well changing the web site host was smooth -- however we have a glitch
in the email program now... So bear with us.... And if you need to
contact us please use my personal email address above.

I need to keep things separate as I usually only get ferret messages
on the ferret mailing address but if it is an urgent matter use it ..
Hopefully by weeks end this will all be figured out.

Gosh caring for sick ferrets is a cake walk as opposed to this
technical stuff!

Alicia