From:
Dale Mathurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:58:54 -0400
My youngest baby, about a year old, is loosing her hair on the last third
of her tail.  The is not a seasonal change, she had that.  In the winter,
she looks like she has been in a dryer.  She is fluffy and creamy sable.
After the summer shed she was a silver to black.  She is very petite.  She
is also very high strung.  When she is scared or excited she shakes.  She
runs from hiding spot to hiding spot, or if she attacks you or any thing
else it's like a "drive by" ZOOOM, BITE, ZOOM.  Her older brother used to
pick on her constantly (he's a whole other post all together.  I think he
needs ritalin) but he has backed off since my oldest boy quit sulking and
started taking control again.  Could my little girl just be nervous or
could she have some other problem?

Any help with this would be appreciated
Thank you
Gen.